LG Stylo 3 screen mirror to computer monitor

Go to solution

LG Stylo 3 screen mirror to computer monitor

Yesterday i fell with my phone in my back pocket and since then the screen has been barely readable. Occasionally it will cooperate and I can see certain things on it. I got a new phone and was able to get all my Google contacts transferred over as well as the rest of my media files. However, I can't find a way to either access my contacts via plugging in the USB cable to my computer and seeing the files that way. So I was wondering if I were to purchase a Micro USB to HDMI cable and plug it into my monitor, would I be able to see what's on my phone and access my contacts that way? Not sure if the LG Stylo 3 is MHL Micro USB or not. Any information would be most helpful! Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Will your screen cooperate long enough to run LG Backup?  If so you can dump a copy on an SD card. If you purchased another LG phone you can transfer with a usb cable

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, dragonsfire6928. Thanks for reaching out to us. The information available to us is that the Style 3 is Micro USB. For additional detailed information we advise you to visit the manufacturer's website.

Highlighted

Will your screen cooperate long enough to run LG Backup?  If so you can dump a copy on an SD card. If you purchased another LG phone you can transfer with a usb cable

View solution in original post