Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

LG Stylo 3 Update

Go to solution
Groupie

LG Stylo 3 Update

Okay, just got a new update today LS777ZVA build number NRD90U but cannot find any information on the net on what the update covers.

Any help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: LG Stylo 3 Update

is security patch and bug fix

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Hi LiquidmetaL! We don't have information about that update package in particular. Last update version on our records is LS777ZV9 from 12/18/2017. Please stay tuned as we should have the information you need, very shortly.

EdwinRG

Highlighted
Accomplice

is security patch and bug fix

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

and orero 8.0 missing in action this phone maybe never gonna receive the update
Highlighted
Groupie

Thank you emanuelrv, much appreciated.  If i remeber what I read on the net the LG Stylo 3 was being bypassed for Oreo, maybe there is a Stylo 4 coming soon. 🙂

Highlighted
Accomplice

if now the phone doesn't give mayor updates I don't buy
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Is there any link where one could download the zv9 updated software and flash to it?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us. We no not have that information at the moment. However, you can find that information by clicking here LG community Forum.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Thanks