LG Stylo 3 (777) goes through a full charge in a few hours(changed battery twice)

Go to solution
Accomplice

LG Stylo 3 (777) goes through a full charge in a few hours(changed battery twice)

My stylo 3 uses a full charge in a few hours; I charge twice a day and keep it off some.  I've tried 2 new batteries and this didn't help.  How do I deal with this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: LG Stylo 3 (777) goes through a full charge in a few hours(changed battery twice)

Understood. That's great, you can contact LG warranty's department (800) 793-8896 to help you with this.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Re: LG Stylo 3 (777) goes through a full charge in a few hours(changed battery twice)

No worries!  We can definitely help you out with that, freepawnspeedy! How long have you had this device for?

Accomplice

I bought it last December online from Boost Mobile

It's been like a year an half?

Highlighted
Accomplice

no a half year

Understood. That's great, you can contact LG warranty's department (800) 793-8896 to help you with this.

View solution in original post

Accomplice

Thanks for the help,,, much appreciated
Accomplice

When the new stylo 3 came I transferred data and after moving the sd card it stopped using all that current. I think it was apps on the sd card using all that power in the background. I've been careful about putting apps on the sd card on the new phone. It was incredible how fast the battery was draining. I think the old phone is good again. Thanks again!

Thanks for letting us know that, freepawnspeedy!