LG Stylo 2 error message

Go to solution

LG Stylo 2 error message

Everytime i finish a call i get this error message.......................... MIP: 67. what does that mean ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: LG Stylo 2 error message

Basicliy is a ip error ure phone isnt getting a data connection. U can try to update prl in updtes. But theres severl fixes depending on the actual cause of the ip registration error.
10 REPLIES 10
Accomplice

Basicliy is a ip error ure phone isnt getting a data connection. U can try to update prl in updtes. But theres severl fixes depending on the actual cause of the ip registration error.
Groupie

I got another error message LTE:ES:111-0EMM-18MIP:17 DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

I would like to know the difference between the Stylo and the Stylo 2.  I like my Style but if there is something better I'd like to know/compare

Accomplice

Also go into the phones recovery mode and "wipe all cache oration" you'll be good to go.
Accomplice

Also go into the phones recovery mode and "wipe all cache partition" you'll be good to go.
Groupie

I just bought a new lg stylo 2 and it keeps giving me a mobile ID error 20. I had the same phone and it never did this also it had updated to the new Mexico roaming update and this new one hasn't acknowledged that update yet. I tried to do it manually and it says it's up to date. I am getting fustrated with it already.
Highlighted

hty pla

dtsa
Community Manager

Are you having problems with your device, @shillingfordc?

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.