Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

LG Stylo 2 Software Update - (WiFi HotSpot Fix!!)

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: LG Stylo 2 Software Update - LS775ZV9 (Fix!!)

Well of course then. Local boost mobile are like you might have to do a hard reset on your. Going back to 6.0 marshmallow. They are not much help. So the guy with the volume problem obviously something else then.
Highlighted
Community Manager

joey170000 wrote:
When is nougat update 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 coming out?

No word on that just yet, @joey170000, but typically we aren't notified until it's released or just before.   When it does come out, we will create a new discussion post about it here so keep checking back to this board

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted

Fix is here!

1. Take hammer or car.
2. Destroy phone.
3. Buy Stylo 3 like the programmers at Sprint are told to force your to do OR buy a ZTE Max XL until they get to that phone.
4. Appreciate not paying competitors over 100 per month.
Highlighted

ID MOBILE LG STYLO 2 PLEASE. GIVE. ME
Highlighted
Agent

Hello. Are you trying to download the Mobile ID app? Victor21

Community Manager

Re: LG Stylo 2 Software Update - (WiFi HotSpot Fix!!)

Thank you to @Mandie33 and other who reported on Microphone issues after the ZV9 update.  As a result of your reports, we should have a fix coming in a future software update.

See the Microphone Issues after ZV9 update thread for more info. 

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.