LG Stylo 2 Software Update - LS775ZV9 (Fix!!)

SOLVED
Highlighted
Community Manager

LG Stylo 2 Software Update - LS775ZV9 (Fix!!)

LG - Stylo 2 (LS775)

Software Version:

LS775ZV9

Release Date:

2/14/2017

Method:

Available Over the Air

Fixes:

Software update for the latest Android 7.0 OS includes Android security updates, Wi-Fi hotspot bug fix, and Mexico roaming improvements.

We highly recommend using a Wi-Fi connection as this is a large update. Please ensure your battery is fully charged before continuing. This update will require that your phone be rebooted and it will not be available for emergency calls while installing the software

Did you download the update?  How's it working for you?  Let us know!

SeaWolf
Community Manager
Captain of the Pirate Ship Vicious Cream Puff
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: LG Stylo 2 Software Update - LS775ZV9 (Fix!!)

Ok guys, for those of you that are having problems after the update with people being able to hear you in voice calls. Heres what i did to fix it. Thought i hated to do this, but i had to Hard reset my phone. went through the setup process. let it do its updates. made a test call. works fine now.
31 REPLIES
Accomplice

i instaled work fine but icant test wifi hotspot my plan dosent include
Accomplice

Worked 4 me....i get 8 to 12 mbps speeds over "hotspot" with the update

People are having a hard time hearing me after the update. How can I fix it?
Groupie

I just bought my phone yesterday and it won't get the update. It says it's up to date but my old one stylo 2 had the update. How can I get it on my new phone??
Accomplice

@maguilar

When did you get the NEW Stylo 2? Because a lot of sites now show it as already coming with Nougat.

You need to check for your current version of ANdroid on the phone.

Accomplice

two issue mobile id finish with a 400 error and voicemail if you try update give a general failure issue
Accomplice

Same here hotspot fixed but now have to use as speaker phone to be heard.
Enthusiast

Updated to the new software and noticed today that people can't hear me now, but i can hear them. they say its real staticy and i cut in and out. is there a hotfix in the making yet? I use this phone for work and its hard to conduct my business with this kind of bug. I'm very displeased with this update. Why would you allow this update to be sent out over the air without making sure that this update was ACTUALLY going to fix stuff and not make stuff worse?

Accomplice

I guess my timing was good then, as when I received the update to Nougat it also had the fix with it as well.

I have no problems at all. All is working as it should.