LG LS775 reset remove google account

Go to solution
Accomplice

LG LS775 reset remove google account

Hey I added my buddy to my account for two line's. He got this cell, factory reset but the google account isn't his. How do we go about removing that and adding his. The cell is already activated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: LG LS775 reset remove google account

Hello, @Yako. Thank you for stopping by. On your phone, please do the following:

1. Navigate to Settings > Accounts.
2. Tap Google and then tap the Gmail account you want to remove.
3. Open the overflow menu, which may look like three dots or three lines, and select remove account.
4. Confirm the account removal.

Any change, please let us know.  -Kira_M. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Yako. Thank you for stopping by. On your phone, please do the following:

1. Navigate to Settings > Accounts.
2. Tap Google and then tap the Gmail account you want to remove.
3. Open the overflow menu, which may look like three dots or three lines, and select remove account.
4. Confirm the account removal.

Any change, please let us know.  -Kira_M. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

It's been reset but the account isn't removed and we did a hard reset. It's still there and network isn't configured even though it's paid for.
Highlighted
Agent

Factory Reset Protection "FRP" is a security method that was designed to make sure someone cannot just wipe and factory reset a phone if it was lost or stolen. After factory resetting the smartphone, it requires to re-associate the Google Account that was initially tied to the smartphone before the full initial set-up wizard will begin. Both the Gmail account and password must be known to unlock the device.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well, that's tight security. He the stylo2, mine's the Stylo3. My other buddy getting the Stylo3 next week added to my plan. **bleep**. I know you can reinstall the firmware via usb. Does that wipe it all. I'm not too keen at this. I'd rather buy it New, I'm buying Mack new next week.
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. We remain at your service. If you have any question just let us know.