Go to solution
Groupie

LG G6 charging issues and performance

Disappointed with my new LG G6 is there anything I can do
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: LG G6 charging issues and performance

Hey there, @JonnyEh! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, where did you purchase the phone? You will have 7-days (Counting from date of purchase) to return the device. However, if it was purchased at one of our Boost Mobile store, you will need to visit that specific store in order to get a refund. If it was online, please send us a private message with your order number and we'll do our very best to help! 

Note: Bear in mind that, if the phone is physically damaged or any other post-inflicted damage, it will void the warranty.

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Hey there, @JonnyEh! Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, where did you purchase the phone? You will have 7-days (Counting from date of purchase) to return the device. However, if it was purchased at one of our Boost Mobile store, you will need to visit that specific store in order to get a refund. If it was online, please send us a private message with your order number and we'll do our very best to help! 

Note: Bear in mind that, if the phone is physically damaged or any other post-inflicted damage, it will void the warranty.

Highlighted

They do not care about our services or how our phones work or do NOT WORK. I havr Bern dealing with them for 4 months on this issue and have been given the final statrment which was the same as my first and 20t statements from them too, which was "not my problem sir" and hung up on or transferred to a socalled LG customer service rep who says its 100% Boost Mobiles responsibility and problem not thiers and sends me right back to Boost customer service, all the while I never was asked or even informed of getting transferred by either of them!