LG G6- bluetooth never worked.... does the insurance cover this?

Highlighted
Accomplice

LG G6- bluetooth never worked.... does the insurance cover this?

I can't afford a new phone right now and I can't trade this one. It's not the worst phone, but he only reason I've used it for this long (I think I had it for a few months) is because it didn't get in the way of normal functions and I didn't have time to prioritize it. I've looked up solutions on how to solve it and none of it worked. Factory reset was the first thing I did and at this point, I don't know if it's worth the time doing that again. The devise doesn't even show up on the bluetooth menu.

(sometimes, the screen freezes and I have to restart the phone, which is another issue altogether)

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: LG G6- bluetooth never worked.... does the insurance cover this?

Hi there! Definitely wanna look into that for you. Has your device sustained any physical damage (wet, dropped, broken, etc..)? 

Accomplice

The only issue has been mainly the bluetooth NEVER er working and the screen occasionally freezing..
Agent

In that case it would be covered by the warranty. New phones are covered for a year through the manufacturer's warranty. They can help repair the phone (or replace it, if necessary) for free. Can you tell us more about the issue? Does it not let you turn the Bluetooth on?

Accomplice

It doesn't connect to anything
Agent

We see that you mentioned that the device doesn't show up on the Bluetooth menus. Have you made sure to make your device visible after turning on your Bluetooth?

Accomplice

I've tried every solution I could find with no luck
Agent

In that case you can contact LG to submit a warranty claim at 800-793-8896. It is recommended that you call from a different phone.