Just got a LG stylo at Walmart offered from boost and cant Activate it or return it

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Just got a LG stylo at Walmart offered from boost and cant Activate it or return it

It's not giving me the option to message you directly
Agent

Re: Just got a LG stylo at Walmart offered from boost and cant Activate it or return it

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Groupie

I'm getting the same issue. May I message you as well?

Interesting. How about we take a closer look at this? Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, the device's DEC and SIM card number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

Hey there, Cpyro! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, the device's DEC and SIM card number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".