Just got a LG stylo at Walmart offered from boost and cant Activate it or return it

Highlighted

Just got a LG stylo at Walmart offered from boost and cant Activate it or return it

Tonight I just got a LG stylo 4 from Walmart that was offered from boost mobile and I go to activate it and it said it cannot be activated I have tried everything and seriously I am getting frustrated because I spent money on a phone and airtime and now it is practically useless I cant return it so I am stuck
15 REPLIES 15
Agent

Re: Just got a LG stylo at Walmart offered from boost and cant Activate it or return it

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message to further assist you. Do you have an account with us?

Groupie

Re: Just got a LG stylo at Walmart offered from boost and cant Activate it or return it

I have an account with you guys and while I can call, text, ect. and get those things in return, Im still getting a notification saying that my phone still has to be activated and when I attempt to clear it it request a password. I also bought my device at Walmart came home activated it online thru my boost account. I have done this multiple times  over the last 3 or 4 years and have never had this problem before. 

Agent

Hey there @RosieRCaban We apologize for the trouble! Have you tried to remove and insert the SIM card?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

I did. I also restarted the phone, and powered it off for 15 minutes and then turned it back on. nothing worked. The message is still in the notification window. 

Agent

Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

Im having the exact same problem with the Stylo 4 i bought through walmart
Agent

Hey there @Nicholausnigro Please, send us a private message as well.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

The same thing just happened to me tonight. Did you get yours resolve. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Agent

Hey there, @Ivylessette! Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us your phone number and the MEID/IMEI number of the phone so that we can take a closer look at this? Thanks!