Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Issue with my LG Tribute HD

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Issue with my LG Tribute HD

On several occasions my Boost Mobile LG Tribute HD phone completely powers off and restarts when I'm actually on the phone talking to someone. I then have to wait for my phone to completely turn back on before calling the person back. It is getting really ridiculous and I don't understand why this is happening? Any advice on how to fix this issue would be much appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Issue with my LG Tribute HD

In this case, we recommend purchasing another phone. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Are you able to see if you are getting any specific error message? Does it happen only when you are on the phone talking? Is the phone overheating? When did you purchase that phone?

Highlighted
Accomplice

No I'm not getting any error messages, yes it only happens when I'm on the phone talking and no my phone isn't overheating. As for when I purchased the phone it's been a little over a year ago.
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Did you add the $7/mo insurance to the account?

Highlighted
Accomplice

No I didn't add the $7/mo insurance to the account.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there  So sorry for this hassle with your phone.It seems that this is either a hardware or software issue. As such I can only recommend a factory reset as it fix many issues. This option will delete everything on your device put it back to default. You may need to back it up before taking this action. Also, if you have a Google/Gmail account your contacts are save and you should know your password before doing this operation. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well I've already done the factory reset and it didn't fix the issue I'm having with my phone. Should I just buy a new phone instead?
Agent

In this case, we recommend purchasing another phone. 

View solution in original post