Is LG Stylo 2 still supported ?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Is LG Stylo 2 still supported ?

I went to Boost mobile store  looking to buy LG Stylo 2 , but I found  from the worker there that the support is ended for the LG Stylo 2 , My Question is :  If the Phone is not supported any more, why its showing online (on boost mobile website) that I can buy it ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Is LG Stylo 2 still supported ?

The LG Stylo 2 has not been discontinued, and there's no information about it being discontinued anytime soon. We're still providing support to the phone as always. However, LG has notified that the LG Stylo 2 will not continue to receive any new Android Software Updates in the future, which is probably what the store was trying to inform you. In any case, it will continue to receive security updates and patches to improve the device performance.

Hopefully this clarifies your doubts!

EdwinRG.

2 REPLIES
Agent

The LG Stylo 2 has not been discontinued, and there's no information about it being discontinued anytime soon. We're still providing support to the phone as always. However, LG has notified that the LG Stylo 2 will not continue to receive any new Android Software Updates in the future, which is probably what the store was trying to inform you. In any case, it will continue to receive security updates and patches to improve the device performance.

Hopefully this clarifies your doubts!

EdwinRG.

Groupie

Oh , I misinterpreted that , thank you for fast reply ^^.