Internet speeds slow connection timed out

Highlighted
Accomplice

Internet speeds slow connection timed out

I have two lines with boost. I can stand side by side have nothing running in the background on either phone and load the same app or webpage. It takes my stylo3 at least four times as long to load it more often than not it wont load and it says connection timed out. It recently started doing this. Ive reset the phone upgraded prl and profile and it still does it. I seem to be having a lot of problems lately with this phone and its not 2 months old yet. If i send the phone to lg I will be without a phone for weeks. This is where having a company like AT&T or Verizon or t mobile comes in. They will at least sell you a discounted phone at upgrade pricing or try to help you. Boost doesnt even want to do that.
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Internet speeds slow connection timed out

Really sorry about the trouble, @Lgstylo3sucks. Please check your inbox, one of our representatives replied to your private message.

Groupie

I am having the same problem with my LG Stylo 4....have contacted customer services several times without any luck! They seem to just tell you something just to get you off the line!
Agent

Sorry to hear that you're having issues, @EddieB1. Can you please send us a private message with your address?