Im stuck on mute and i cant get ring or volumn

Highlighted
Accomplice

Im stuck on mute and i cant get ring or volumn

I gurss my phone is stuck on mute, I held down the on off button and the first icon is blue but I can not hit other options they are greyed out. I went to settings and the ring and column buttons are also greyed out and I can not tap to move slider bar. I also have eld the column bottom and up and the system volume is also grey and I can not use the slider bar to get volume. Please help
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Ritam! Did you try the factory reset? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm still trying to figure out what is wrong, I can't lose all the stuff on my phone
Highlighted
Agent

What's the model of the phone?

Highlighted
Accomplice

It's an Android Kyocera.
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for the information, Ritam. Can you send us a private message with your phone #  and pin so we can take a closer look?

Highlighted
Accomplice

thank you so much, i am just about ready to give up on this and do a full factory reset. I am not sure how to send a p;rivate message. I have so much on my phone that i have been trying to save or transfer just in case i need to redo the phone. Just to let you know i have tried everything. both sets of buttons on both sides of the phone, all options are greyed out. It is just the system and ring volume, i can listen to youtube videos or voice notes on whatsapp. i have been to system, then sound and notification and the system and ring are greyed out and i can not use the slider bar to raise sound. i have restarted several times and same thing.  I have held the on/off button and the first icon which is the handset with a slash thru it is blue and the other 2 icons are grey out.  i have tried the drop down menuand it is stuck on silent and that to is greyed out. i tried to raise the volume and it does not move . after i hit the volume button the the left side of the phone i tried the drop down menu for that as well an and the media and alarm are working with full volume but the system volume is greyed out and will not allow me to move the slider bar. i do not know what more i can do. if i could afford to buy a new phone i would but i just dont have the money to do so. any help you can give or advice would be helpful

Highlighted

Hey there, Ritam! To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message. The last resource is to factory reset the device.