Ignored numerous times

Highlighted
Groupie

Ignored numerous times

I have tried contacting boost customer service and can never actually get someone to talk to.. I have been trying to see why my boostup eligibility was taken away even after being a customer for over 2 years.. The only thing that has changed was my phone number in the last year.. I have spoken with numerous agents that state it would be resolved within 24-78 hours.. We are now going on 2 months of this.. I am told that someone from the escalation team will contact me within 24-48 hours. I was told numerous times to apply for Smart pay program eve after I informed them it's not available in Wisconsin. I want to get this figured out soon as I will move all 4 of my lines to a different carrier.
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Ignored numerous times

Hello, MaMaNic. So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Would you mind sending us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? Thanks.

Groupie

They are trying to say that my phone service was interrupted July 2018.. Yeah to change phone number. Bills have been paid monthly with no service interruption for at least 2 years.. It's amazing how I was eligible before changing my number but am now ineligible and no-one can figure out why... Rather than attempting to solve the problem it just gets ignored...
Agent

Hi, MaMaNic. We’re looking into this! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.