How do I switch the primary number to my number on my family plan

Highlighted
Agent

Re: How do I switch the primary number to my number on my family plan

Hi DayonaRimmer! We can help you with that. feel free to send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

I am primary line and once I changed my number after got service back on. It somehow ended up in secondary line. And it has mine. How did it happened and is it impossible to get the both numbers back where it belongs?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Estrada2018! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN so we can check. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Rey86! Thank you for stopping by. To change the primary number on a family plan, you'll need to remove the family plan link and link them again. 

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I go about doing this ?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @nbrooks.  Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.