How do I retrieve my deleted text messages from my LG Stylo 3

Enthusiast

How do I retrieve my deleted text messages from my LG Stylo 3

How can I retrieve my deleted text messages from my LG Stylo 3
2 REPLIES
Agent

Re: How do I retrieve my deleted text messages from my LG Stylo 3

Hey there, Trsummers70! Have you tried taking it to a repair shop? They normally have the software and tools to perform this kind of task. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: How do I retrieve my deleted text messages from my LG Stylo 3

Most people think when they deleted a message on the LG mobile phone, the data have been wiped permanently and there is no way to get them back. But the reality is that you still have a chance to recover deleted or lost LG text conversation on your computer. That is mainly because every time you delete a message from your phone, it only means the place that used to store the deleted messages can be marked reusable and free, and you can load new data to the place as you like. Therefore, as long as you don't have to overwrite the data on the phone, you'll be able to restore them with the help of MobiKin LG SMS Recovery. This program is a risk-free desktop application, which is specially designed for Android users to retrieve deleted, lost or formatted messages, contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, and other files from phone's internal and external memory on Windows and Mac computer. And in order to make you get all your needed messages, the program will display both deleted and existing message in the program in different colors. You can choose the one you like for restoring with one simple click.