Help!

LF Groupie
Groupie

Help!

I would like any help that I can get from all those that have just recently bought a new phone. At the current time I have the stylo 2 phone and now after having this phone for over 2 years my emergency alert bracelet stopped working since they updated their software and the phone is running too slow so I'm looking into upgrading to better processor speed so I'm wondering if someone can please point me to a good processing phone to use.

Thanks LF
4 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Help!

Hi there LF. Any software update will be push by Google and it will be sent over the air or by notification on your device. Not all devices will receive the update at the same time. Please keep checking periodically on your device to manually look for any update if available. Victor21

Highlighted
Promoter

If you're looking to purchase from Boost directly the Galaxy S7 is the biggest value for Processor speed and memory.

Plus, according to Samsung, Android 8 is due to be released for S7 this month.

I hope my phone doesn't melt for posting about Samsung in the LG thread......

LF Groupie
Groupie

Thanks so much 129too PROMOTER,
the Samsung Galaxy S7 was one the phones I was wondering about as I heard people tell me get the stylo 3 or get the Galaxy S7 than yesterday someone said just go ahead and get a IPhone but iPhone are just so much money as I have always been an adroid person. Again thanks so much for your reply.
LF Groupie
Groupie

Thanks again 129too promoter as I ended up getting a Galaxy S7 as it was the best processor that the store had when I went in between the 3 that the salesmen recommended and I remembered that you also recommended this phone so I went ahead and upgraded this phone and it's a great phone so far as I have better service on this phone better than I had before so now I can actually receive and call out not worrying so much in drop calls also my medical alert bracelet works great on this phone I even had a friend that was surprise on how fast it was and they just bought a stylish 3 a few months ago. So again thanks for the recommendation.