Excessive Vibrations on my LG Stylo 2

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Excessive Vibrations on my LG Stylo 2

Hello: I've had my phone a month now, about 1 week ago I noticed my Notification light and vibration notices suddenly going crazy. I don't know what settings to adjust, I possess just enough knowledge to FUBAR everything.. Any help would be most appreciated! Thank you for your time!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Excessive Vibrations on my LG Stylo 2

Oh @madniteowl2, boy can I relate to that "possess just enough knowledge" statement Robot wink

It looks like it may just be on/off as a choice, but check it out here and let us know:

1. From the home screen, use two fingers to swipe down the Status bar.
  2. Tap the Settings icon.
  3. To change the vibration setting for calls and notifications, from the Sound tab, scroll to and tap to enable or disable Sound with vibration.
  4. To change the vibration setting for the system, scroll to and tap More.

I found it here: Boost Mobile - Stylo 2 Turn Vibrate On or Off

SeaWolf
Community Manager
Captain of the Pirate Ship Vicious Cream Puff

If my answer (or someone else's) helped you solve a problem, please help others find the same info faster by clicking that Accepted Solution button.

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos.
3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Oh @madniteowl2, boy can I relate to that "possess just enough knowledge" statement Robot wink

It looks like it may just be on/off as a choice, but check it out here and let us know:

1. From the home screen, use two fingers to swipe down the Status bar.
  2. Tap the Settings icon.
  3. To change the vibration setting for calls and notifications, from the Sound tab, scroll to and tap to enable or disable Sound with vibration.
  4. To change the vibration setting for the system, scroll to and tap More.

I found it here: Boost Mobile - Stylo 2 Turn Vibrate On or Off

SeaWolf
Community Manager

If my answer (or someone else's) helped you solve a problem, please help others find the same info faster by clicking that Accepted Solution button.

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos.
Enthusiast

Thank you! Got caught up in life
Community Manager

No problem at all, I know EXACTLY how that goes,  Getting caught up myself Robot Happy

SeaWolf
Community Manager