Done with boost mobile

Highlighted

Done with boost mobile

Back in july i upgraded to a lg g6 and got phone insurance on it. A while later the phone was damaged and no longer charged or displayed. When i went to redeem the insurance they said that i had only had it for two weeks even though i have been paying it ever since i got the phone. Ever since then it has been an endless run around between boost and the insurance company and i am sick of it. I have been a customer with boost for nearly two years and i will be immediately switching over to cricket wireless at the end of the month, not only that but i will make sure to warn anyone and everyone i meet not to sign up with you and deal with your abysmal customer service and the even worse service of that garbage insurance company you contract with. Peace out.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, @Thisname575. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".