Cant swap phones

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Cant swap phones

my mother in law bought me the iphone 6s for my birthday and decided she wanted my stylo 4 how do we change devices. it wont let us do it on line and when i call tech support it says office closed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, crogan1990. I'm sorry about the trouble. I will be happy to assist you today. Can you send me a private message with your phone number and pin code?

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, crogan1990. I'm sorry about the trouble. I will be happy to assist you today. Can you send me a private message with your phone number and pin code?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Ok. I have sent you a private message.
Highlighted
Agent

I have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Highlighted

im having the same problem just bought a new phone old one screen went out typical (LG) now new want do anything but error message mip 67
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, katokane357! Are you using the SIM card that was included with your new phone?

Highlighted
Groupie

hello, im having the same problem. Im trying to swap phones but it keeps saying can’t swap phones
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that. Is the new phone a Boost Mobile phone?

Highlighted
Groupie

no i purchased it from apple
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Thankyougod1. Thank you for contacting us, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Did you verify the device is compatible with our service on our website? Link: https://www.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone.html?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.