Cant swap device

Groupie

Cant swap device

I recently bought an LG Stylo 3 which I'm going to be returning. I want to swap service to my old LG Stylo 2. When I input the imei it tells me the device is ineligible. Any help is appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Cant swap device

Hi there, iPrismmm. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience with the phone swap. We'll be happy to help. We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message your with phone number and PIN to have a look at your account.

Groupie

PM sent

I have a similar issue same phone. I'm also unable to access old/active acct. Because in the process of trying to swap devices I some how initiated a phone number swap which have me a new auto generated phone # associated with my account. But the webpage reloaded and I was never able to write down new # nor was any email confirm sent to me including said phone #. Any help would be very much appreciated I'd like to return back to back to Boost! Thx you! (:
Agent

Hi there laurenisawake. I know this must be frustrating. Let me help. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your new phone IMEI.