Cant swap device

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Cant swap device

I recently bought an LG Stylo 3 which I'm going to be returning. I want to swap service to my old LG Stylo 2. When I input the imei it tells me the device is ineligible. Any help is appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, iPrismmm. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience with the phone swap. We'll be happy to help. We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message your with phone number and PIN to have a look at your account.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

PM sent
Highlighted

I have a similar issue same phone. I'm also unable to access old/active acct. Because in the process of trying to swap devices I some how initiated a phone number swap which have me a new auto generated phone # associated with my account. But the webpage reloaded and I was never able to write down new # nor was any email confirm sent to me including said phone #. Any help would be very much appreciated I'd like to return back to back to Boost! Thx you! (:
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there laurenisawake. I know this must be frustrating. Let me help. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your new phone IMEI.