Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Cant send messages with CARD 1, error 34

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Cant send messages with CARD 1, error 34

Hello.

I'm having this error now, too. Have had Boost Phones for years and never had this issue. I need this resolved now. Please assist.
Highlighted

Hello @mcs072070. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Please send us a private message to assist you. In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

I dont see where the private message area/icon is.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I think maybe this is it..its just a message box..no wording. What do you need from me?
Highlighted

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted

If you are able to send in the private message your phone number and PIN?

Highlighted

Please provide us your phone number and PIN?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Just so everyone knows..They're claiming after stating thefe is nothing wrong with my acct. that there is a power outage by me. I dont believe this. Simply because its been happening..then it works..then happens again. Seems there is something wrong with the phones or its company created to make you have to buy another phone. Just doesnt make sense
This card error should only mean one issue..not any issue. Ok..guess I cant use my phone to make calls or text when I need to...unreal