Cant send messages with CARD 1, error 34

Highlighted
Groupie

Cant send messages with CARD 1, error 34

I can't make calls/texts/receive texts or calls. Regardless if wifi and data is on or off. However, chrome and other apps work on my phone (if wifi is on)
When someone calls me, it sends straight to voicemail. When I call someone it just beeps.
Everything is paid and I went to settings and updated my profile. I've turned the phone on and off.
Please help! This is understandably frustrating.
27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @rocketdog. Could you please send me a PM with your Phone number and PIN code? I would like to check into that for you.

Highlighted

My LG X Power has recently started doing this same thing. I've called and the representatives have tried to fix it. Was transferred to the LG support and from there had to do a factory reset and still the same thing. It is very frustrating!
Highlighted

I have had this issue since phone was activated on 8/12. Been on the phone so far 15 hours with tech support. It only happens when I am at home yet my son and husband done have this issue. It only happens on the weekends as well. So far no fixes. Have even gotten a new phone and it still does it. To me it has to be something with the activation f my phone since no one else is having this issue. I am very upset because I am paying for service and can’t use the phone three days out of each week. If anyone knows how to fix this please help me.

Highlighted
Agent

So sorry about the trouble, @Stacey8601. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello, I see you were helping someone else with the Error 34. I'm having the same issue and could use help.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Allie4207. Thank you for contacting us. Please provide us with a private message with your phone number, pin code. and we will look into this for you. As well, please provide us with more details of the issue you are having. Victor21

Highlighted

I am a boost customer of 24 hours now...and I was texting worth my son, and when I webby to respond again it gave me error 34 please help! I love the phone and deal I got. I don't want to switch company's My phone is LG stylo 4 ..m.addison
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Mladdison45. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code and we will look further into this. Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

Same thing is happening with my phone. It is very frustrating!