Can't hear Callers on LG Stylo 3 - Boost Mobile - They can hear me sometimes

Highlighted

Can't hear Callers on LG Stylo 3 - Boost Mobile - They can hear me sometimes

Please help.  My Boost Mobile LG Stylo 3 phone suddenly started having issues with me hearing people. I have to put it on speaker and sometimes they can barely hear me when I have it on speaker ....i sound muffled to them.   I don't play music or really use my phone to play anything that requires sound, much and if I do, i don't have it loud, so that's why it's odd that it's happening.  Everything else plays at normal levels, when I do test it out, to play music or videos, no problem.  Please help.  I cannot afford a new phone.  I've tried turning off wiifi and anything else I can think of and no sound booster apps seem to work for me with calls, only with other things that require sound.  

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Definitely wanna look into that for you. How long have you had that phone?

Highlighted

Hi Edmund, and thanks.  If I recall, probably about a year since I purchased it, or a little less than.  Thanks in advance for looking into it for me.

Highlighted

Also, it was really late when I wrote that message, and I was sleepy, so let me clarify a few things.  I can hear the callers to a limited degree.  Their voices sound very small and tiny and far away, hence me needing to turn on speaker phone, which is very inconvenient when in public.  They can hear me better than I can hear them but now and then, sometimes a lot of people ask me to repeat what I said because I sound low.  That's pretty much it.  Thanks again, Edmund.

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the information! The device is covered under a one year warranty through the manufacturer (LG). We recommended to contact LG (800 243-0000) for better assistance with this issue. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.