Can't Receive Texts

Highlighted
Groupie

Can't Receive Texts

I have an LG Stylo 4 and unlimited text and data and cannot receive texts from anyone not also on the Boost network. I have done a hard reset and a factory reset and changed my service to CDMA.

I can send texts to anyone, make and receive calls from anyone, but only receive texts sent from other Boost users.

I tried customer service and was told there are tower issues and that it could take three days to resolve but a quick search showed this is a common Boost problem that many people have been unable to resolve. After trying every fix that's been claimed to work for others I am ready to cancel my service and find a new provider.

Does anyone have any advice for a fix?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Can't Receive Texts

Hey there, Nick412! We apologize for this experience. Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us your phone number and PIN so that we can verify your account first? Thanks!

Highlighted
Groupie

I sent it along.
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks. We'll continue to assist you via private message. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I don't know where you Live But Houston Area Is Having Tower Enhancement Updates. Ticket # 3839008
I have been dealing with same issues for many months Now. I finally have started to get somewhere. I was given 10.00 Permanent Monthly Discount to not Leave. Then I was Given 20.00 credit. And still waiting for Ticket # to be closed
Boost stated it was supposed to be only 10th thru 12th of May. Still Open as of Today. I am Still Calling on Mine. I Believe I was sold a Bad Phone.
I suggest calling Customer Service and Request SPECIALITY ACCOUNT SERVICES DRPARTMENT. They are the Ones that Have been getting the Situation for Me Somewhat Resloved.
Just Keep Calling Once a Day. That is Sad You Have to do That, But It is Working for Me and Several Others.
I Hope This Helps You.