Can not send pictures or video through text

Highlighted
Groupie

Can not send pictures or video through text

I am having issues with sending MMS. It says sending and then times out with an error after several minutes.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, milescrystal. Let's do some investigating. What error are you receiving when trying to send picture messages? Are you able to receive them? What's the make and model of your phone?

Highlighted
Groupie

I can receive... Just not send. LG Stylo 6. It takes a while, and then sends me a message saying my message failed to send.
Highlighted
Agent

Does that message includes a error code or number? Also, we'd like to make you aware that If user attempts to load an unsupported file type, they will get an error message. Please try to send a different picture or a different video and let us know if it works, @milescrystal

Highlighted
Groupie

Tried to send a regular photo... Still did not work. No error number. Just says sending for a while and then fails to send.
Highlighted
Agent

Please try to send the message using our network, not Wi-Fi and let us know if it goes through. Turn the Wi-Fi OFF and the mobile data ON, then try again. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Still did not work.
Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message to further discuss this situation, @milescrystal