CANT MAKE OR TAKE CALLS AT ALL

Highlighted

CANT MAKE OR TAKE CALLS AT ALL

No Network available as of 9.7.17? Tried Boost troubleshooting, battery/sim card removal, system updates AND NOTHING!!
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Agent

We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, MEID number, UICC/SIM card number, and to research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?
Groupie

For the past few days my phone has been saying it's roaming and now I can't make or receive calls or text messages it's really annoying since this isn't the first time this has happened. What's going on? I can't even call customer service because I can't call out!!!!
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @SHEHEAVY, @Cynthia! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Is this happening at a specific location or everywhere?

Highlighted
Groupie

It's happens everywhere
Highlighted
Agent

@Cynthia Understood. Could you send us the make and the model of your phone?

Highlighted
Groupie

It's a Samsung j7
Highlighted
Agent

Please follow these steps to reprogram the phone. This will not delete your phone information: -Go to settings and make sure that the Wi-Fi is OFF and the Mobile data ON. -Dial ##72786#. -Phone will clear previous internal programming information and turn off then back on. -Preparing Network will appear briefly at the top of the screen. Hands Free Activation displays. - A confirmation message appears after the Hands Free activation is completed -Checking for ""PRL update” message appears. -The phone will display ""Preparing to restart device"". The device will reboot. -The phone will check for firmware update. ""No Firmware update is available"" will display. Click OK. -The Home screen will display.

Highlighted
Groupie

Ok thank you! Will this delete any of my phone numbers or pictures?
Highlighted
Agent

No worries! This will not delete your phone information.