Broken LG G6

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Broken LG G6

Hello I received my lG G6 yesterday. However, after updating it today it just keeps restarting. How can I return this phone ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Broken LG G6

Have you tried to reset the phone through a factory reset? If you have already followed this type of troubleshooting steps, please send us a private message with your number and PIN so we can further assist you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hey there, @Maria914! Really sorry to hear about that. We sure can help you with the return. But do you mean that the phone kept powering off and powering back on its own?

Enthusiast

Yes after the update the phone restarted. However it goes from the lg g6 welcome screen to the boost mobile screen. It stays at the boost mobile screen for a couple of seconds and then it turns black and goes back to the lg welcome screen and then the boost mobile screen and it just keepa doing that.
Agent

Have you tried to reset the phone through a factory reset? If you have already followed this type of troubleshooting steps, please send us a private message with your number and PIN so we can further assist you.

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

I just tried that and it did not work. Now it soes the same thing but between the lg g6 welcome screen and another lg screen. How do I send you a private message?
Agent

To send a private message, please click on my username so the option to send a private message could display.