Boost Up order canceled????

Highlighted

Boost Up order canceled????

I ordered the stylo4+ yesterday, but when I checked my order status it said canceled and the charge also fell of my bank account, tried to order again today and same thing happened, I have never had that happen when I placed an order for a straight up purchase.,..what's up with this boost up
46 REPLIES 46
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, Kissiekuddlebug! Let’s do some investigating here. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify your account? Thanks!

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have had the same thing happen when I ordered a Samsung j7 Refine. It was cancelled. I have a confirmation number for the order.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Jake901. Can you send us a private message so we can investigate?

Highlighted
Accomplice

The same thing happened to me, I ordered the Samsung J7 refine and kept wondering where the tracking number was and why I hadn't received any info on the status, sure enough I called FedEx and they said boost canceled my order and they sent the phone back to boost. So I have no phone, and have not received a status update!
Highlighted
Accomplice

I was contacted by @Cara and told to place another order. I placed it this morning but it was cancelled again. Can someone tell me what the heck is going on? I want to give you my money but you won't let me!
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Kissiekuddlebug. Thank you very much  for contacting us.

We're sorry for the inconvenience with the order. Please, send us a private message with the order number to have a look. 

Highlighted
Agent

Please, send us a private message with the order number to have a look.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

The same thing is happening to me as well. I ordered 2 phones (LG Stylo 4+) One for my wife and one for myself. Her order went through no problems. My phone has been cancelled then I called and spoke to someone who put the order through online and gave me an order number.  I looked this morning and it has been cancelled as well. When I call today... They tell me that the order is fine and not showing cancelled but that it hasn't generated a tracking number yet. I have a feeling that im never getting this second phone... They tell me to call back in 2 to 3 hours. Sounds like the run around if you ask me. I look online to order again and the phone is now unavailable. WTF. I've been trying to order this phone since last saturday 9/22/2018. This is really aggravating. Well I'll try calling and sitting on hold for another 30 minutes in about an hour. I'll update with any progress that is made.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm not even going to try with them anymore, I've had the biggest migraine from the hours of back and forth, trying to hunt customer service, ugh. You know Boost is not even in the top 5, now I know why! Then, supposingly they are giving me a credit for the next 6 months, but get this, I have to make a call each month before my bill is due to so-called activate this credit, I have never heard of such a thing in my life! I still haven't been credited for the phone that boost up had sent back to them, and never delivered. I'm looking at other options...