Boost Up order canceled????

Highlighted

Boost Up order canceled????

I ordered the stylo4+ yesterday, but when I checked my order status it said canceled and the charge also fell of my bank account, tried to order again today and same thing happened, I have never had that happen when I placed an order for a straight up purchase.,..what's up with this boost up
46 REPLIES 46
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Maiden2112! We're sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this type of inconvenience with your order. Please send us a Private Message with your order number so we can take a look. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

message sent to you
Highlighted
Agent

@Maiden2112: Thanks. we have replied to your PM. Please check. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Yep after talking to 4 different people at boost mobile on the phone and all of them telling me that my order wasn't cancelled and that i would have my phone in 3-5 days. They finally admitted that my order was cancelled and that the phone is now out of stock. Glad it took 4 people giving me the run around for almost a full week about the status of my order. I've been with boost mobile for about 11 years. Might have to change. So dissapointed.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yep, exactly... I'm telling you that I'm not sure what is going on, but the only time I can get an American customer service reps, is if I respond to one of these community posts. And that is not cool, otherwise we are transferred to customer service reps from the Philippines, and they were really upset at me because I could not understand them, their English was not good, I also think that it is such a shame that Boost Mobile is sending jobs to the Philippines instead of hiring American citizens... Ugh. That does not set well with me at all, especially since they are such HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES... UGH. really I have a really bad taste in my mouth since my days and hours of just trying to figure out where the heck my phone was, but when they tried to blame FedEx and I knew better, that I felt was not very professional. I feel for ya... Good Luck 🤞
Highlighted
Accomplice

I placed a Boost Up order this morning and it was cancelled and funds returned to my card with no explanation a few hours later.  Thinking it might because the color I wanted is out of stock, I made another order this afternoon and it was also cancelled with no explanation.  I tried calling to order the phone over the phone and kept getting prompts to review my balance.  After calling several times and not being able to get a LIVE PERSON, i gave up.  This is VERY disappointing and might have to explore service with other carriers.

Highlighted
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Carriece. That usually happens when the card is not accepted. You would need to process the transaction using a different card. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Carriece, if you see through my texts that happened to me and a lot of other people also, don't bother trying to get a hold of so called customer service over the phone they are in the Philippines and they are very hard to understand, so much so, they purposely hung up on me 4 times, the representative that responded to your text told you that your order was canceled probably because your card was not accepted, that does not even make sense, if hat were the case, it would have been denied right away and you would not have gotten a refund, but I gave up on ordering a phone from them, it was all just a customer service nightmare, I really have never experienced such awful customer service in my life, besides boost data is so slow.
Highlighted
Accomplice

It shouldn't be a card issue.  Its the same one I use to pay my bill every months and have for years.  There is plenty of funds on the card so I think the issue is on your end.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I called the order department trying to place the orders and actually got an English speaking person who transferred me to customer service, which is an automated service.  I would think that the order department would take the order and not customer service who is no one.  THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!1