Boost Up order canceled????

Highlighted

Boost Up order canceled????

I ordered the stylo4+ yesterday, but when I checked my order status it said canceled and the charge also fell of my bank account, tried to order again today and same thing happened, I have never had that happen when I placed an order for a straight up purchase.,..what's up with this boost up
46 REPLIES 46
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Nikita1. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I send a private message?
Highlighted
Agent

Please click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option "Send this user a private message".

Highlighted

i places my order twice and both times it has been canceled and this has never happened to me. i need help trying to figure out how to order my phone without boost canceling it
Highlighted
Agent

Hello there aliahmalherbe. Let us take a look at this. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Why does boostup keep canceling my order it says pending fraud team the when I go back to check the status it says cancelled
Highlighted

Thank you for sending us a private message. We will be able to access your account and verify more information. We will continue to assist you there.