Boost Mobile won't let me use my LG Stylo 4 without getting a service plan

Highlighted
Groupie

Boost Mobile won't let me use my LG Stylo 4 without getting a service plan

Boost Mobile is holding my phone hostage. I used it just fine for several months after I bought it but then this showed up on my screen:

"To continue using this phone, you first need to activate it on the Boost Mobile network. Until the phone is activated, data services are restricted and only calls to Boost Care or 911 are available.

If you choose not to activate your phone, please refer to the return policy on your store receipt."

It's literally saying "buy a plan or give it back." I don't want a service plan, I have no need for one and don't have the money. I was using the phone exclusively on the internet, but now it won't even let me connect to the internet. The phone is literally useless to me now. I paid money for this phone, I should be able to use it the way I want to. How do I get my phone back without buying a plan?
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Boost Mobile won't let me use my LG Stylo 4 without getting a service plan

Hey there, sorry to hear about this situation. Would you mind sending us a private message to further assist you?

Groupie

How exactly do I send a private message?
Agent

You can click on my username, after that you will see the option to send a private message to the user.