Boost LG Tribute screen no display during night time.

Highlighted

Boost LG Tribute screen no display during night time.

I recently bought this phone from boost so far the data service has been fast but not impressed with the phone its been very strange lately past 3 weeks.
During the day after 7am the phone works fine and everything is functional.
After about 11pm central is when i hace mahor fits with it.
After the pressing the lock button and the screen shuts off, press the lock button again and NOTHING. you can hear sound and listen to your audio adjustment thats it.
So i pull the battery out, put it back in. Screen comes up and i cab get in. Press the lock buttin and see if the screen will light up agaon. NOPE. constant batteling with opening the back pulling the battery out. Already did it 15 times in less than 10 minutes. Im avout ready to do away wirh boost mobile if this keeps happening.
Half of the time my alarm clocks dont work until after 7am. I have to wake up at 5am every other morning.
And i have also been getting weird links stuffed inside of my android calendar for free iphone 10 (anybody else get this?)
Im thibking this is a major securoty breach under boost mobile and i think they need to have this investigated. Never in my life have i had an android phone act the way it does. Specially soo time specific.
This phone is only 4 weeks out of box. Its been doing this its first week out of box. Gradually getting worse.
See more topics labeled with: