Bad Data Service on Lg Stylo 4

Agent

Re: Bad Data Service on Lg Stylo 4

Hi there Sharonda84. Let us look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Accomplice

The only thing you need to look into is replacing these god forsaken defective phones and not passing the buck to LG! With this many people having the same issue it's obviously a problem that boost and lg need to fix imediately!
Accomplice

I'm literally having the same issue. They code won't work, and agents dont seem interested in helping. No wonder talk are giving these phones out for free. They're horrible.
Accomplice

And they refuse to replace them or do anything about it!
Agent

Hey there @Alianaclark23. We apologize for the inconvenience. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

I'm in the city of Memphis,TN and it happens everywhere. I need to access my data. I just switched to boost and all that has been said is that the cell towers are down. But it's been over a month and my problem hasn't been solved. I've reset my phone and updated the necessary updates. SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE!
Accomplice

There are several people in so many different areas having the same problem! Boost and LG need to recall the defective phones and replace them with something of equal value!
Accomplice

I'm in Florida with the same problems. If its not a malfunction in the network then it was a bad batch of phones that was sent out which need to be recalled and replaced!
Agent

Hi there JamminApe. We definitely would like to look into this for you. Please send us a private message  and we will look into it. Victor21

Enthusiast

I am and have been having same issues with my stylo since day 1. Ive contacted support many times and they do nothing but give the same automated answers. They dont even have a live person u can speak with. For the first 4 days they told me its because of an upgrade to the network and to wait 72 hours. Then i find out this upgrade has been going on for OVER A YEAR AND HAS NO END IN SIGHT!!! if that isnt bull**bleep** then i dont know what is. Boost is lying to us all and ripping us off whie laughing about it. I have never been more unhappy with a phone and service in my entire life. I wish i never switched from metro because now i stuck here for 3 months before i can switch back. Boost will be finished after sprint officiaally joins tmobile so we are all screwed.