Bad Data Service on Lg Stylo 4

Accomplice

Re: Bad Data Service on Lg Stylo 4

On Stylo 4. Ive had this issue for 3 months already. This will be my last month. i cant do it anymore. Boost Mobile aint tryin to fix the issue
Agent

Hello there Christina1. I am sorry this is happening all this time. Can you please let us know if you phone did any software update before this all started with error and dropping LTE? 

Accomplice

I am having same issues
Agent

Hey there Happysredtop. I know this is an inconvenience but let's figure this out. Since when you are having this issue and have your device done any software update? To begging with, please do the following, on your dial pad enter ##72786#. Say Yes or OK to all you see there. This will reset your network settings and in effect reprogram your device to ensure is connected properly to our network. Let us know how that worked out

Accomplice

No it didn't. I did update bout 2 weeks ago. And it does the same thing. I spoke with someone from LG and we did all the troubleshooting. And he said theres nothin wrong with the phone. He asked if i got an error messages. And i told him yes. He told me that my phone needs to be manually programmed. I call Boost Mobile and told them and they wont help me. Im so tired of havin poor service. If something aint done by Dec 7. Im goin to a different privider. Boost Mobile aint tryin to help me at all. I gave up in callin Boost.
Accomplice

I swapped phones a couple of days ago, from lg xcharge to lg stylo4. I have had problems with the mobile network since. I keep losing mobile service. It goes thru a cycle every minute or so. It is only an issue with the stylo4. At one point i switched service back to my xcharge and there were no problems. As soon as i swapped back to stylo4 problem restarted. I tried the ##72786# code but it didn't help at all. Too many people with the stylo 4 are having this issue it has to be something more then just resetting to fix.
Agent

@Christina1: Thank you for the details. We want to take a closer look into this for you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address so we can further investigate. 

Accomplice

Mine is stylo 4
Agent

@Happysredtop: Have you checked if there's any software update available for your phone? 

Accomplice

Yes i have. Please if you are going to continue to suggest updates and resets let me know now. I will switch to t-mobile. They at least are not having any issues with stylo 4. For so many to be having same issue has to be bug in boost's programming.