Bad Data Service on Lg Stylo 4

Accomplice

Re: Bad Data Service on Lg Stylo 4

What do uou mean by cross streets? I have sedvice issues everuwhere. Everyone says I sound like I'm cutting out
Agent

Thank you. The coverage is good and there are no outages in the area. Have you changed or removed the sim card? Victor21

Accomplice

No
Accomplice

I just got this phone and started service last Monday and have been having this issue since
Agent

Understood. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code and we will look further into this. Victor21

Accomplice

Me and my wife both are having the same issue with our lg stylo 4+ it's the same thing everyday all through out the day it doesnt matter where we are at our service just goes completely out for about 30-45 seconds and then comes back on for about 2-3 minutes and then right back out again we are all the way Fed up with this issue I had the stylo 3 before this and never had one issue out of that phone and my wife had the max xl and never had issues with it and boost is doing absolutely nothing about it what so ever and that just makes us even more upset with this issue
Agent

That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this, Joshsexton57. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

Accomplice

There isn't a particular place that this happens at. It's everywhere we go it happens all over the place
Agent

Can you please provide us with the closest cross streets and zip code to your current location?

Accomplice

Hilliard Rome Rd. and Nike Dr. 43026