Bad Data Service on Lg Stylo 4

Highlighted
Accomplice

Bad Data Service on Lg Stylo 4

LTE: ESM 65535 APN-x.boost.ispsn Error message keeps popping up on my phone. And it my data keeps turning off and on. Can someone please help me? Its fustrating. Im gettin ready to find a different provider. I already factory reset my ohone 5 times. I called customer service plenty of times. And they keep telling me the same thing over and over. Just to troubleshoot. Soneone please help me. I really would appreciate it.
70 REPLIES 70
Highlighted

Uh oh! That’s not what we like to hear. We’re on it, Saquon! Can you please send me a private message with your current address location, phone number and PIN number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Groupie

Uhggg what a POS phone, had no issues with my stylo3. Did all the updates and what was stated on here and all i still get is a x on my bars almost 24/7
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Jhicks420. We replied to your private message. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Bought mine inarch and i agree. I get no service or my text message .
Highlighted
Agent

Really sorry to hear about this, Mcapri77. Can you please send us a private message? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have many times all i get is we are working with issue..phone is worse phone boost has. Wish being a customer for so long u guys would replace. Im looking into other companies
Highlighted
Agent

We're sorry to hear that.  To better assist you, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.  

Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Thank you for the information. We just updated your account network settings. Please dial ##72786# and wait 3 minutes while your device turns off and on and completes the network update. Please check the service after this and keep us updated with the results.

Highlighted
Groupie

Done, and still the same small x and zero bars.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Im supposed to have data but its like when i have data on my phone it's still saying either not connected or dont recognize the server