Bad Data Service on Lg Stylo 4

Agent

Re: Bad Data Service on Lg Stylo 4

@Happysredtop: Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN so we can further investigate. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

Yes thank you i have already done the update and reset speil with y'all. None of that worked. But thankfully i received an android update today that did the trick!!!
Accomplice

Yes thank you i have already done the update and reset speil with y'all. None of that worked. But thankfully i received an android update today that did the trick!!!
Agent

Hi there, Happysredtop. Thanks for contacting us.

It's great to hear that. We remain at your service. When you have any question, just let us know. 

Accomplice

I have this issue as well why has nothing been done and its april 2019.. Im ready to change plans
Accomplice

I can't make calls and even with my home wifi it still dont work
Agent

Hi there Mcapri77. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number. Let us figure this out. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm having this problem too with the lg stylo 4+.

Good morning, palians! Our work schedule is: Mondays thru Fridays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM CST. Weekends from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST. We truly apologize for the difficulties you've had with your Stylo 4!

To help you with resolving that matter, please send me a private message including your phone number, PIN, and your home address. We'll be happy to assist you!

Hozuki_Robert

Enthusiast

having The same Problem as everyone else here as well as it seeming like wifi is having the same issues as the data connection. Just got this phone, the phone i Had before was suppose to be worst then this. Seriously i cant tell. Worst phone experience i've ever had. Please help