Bad Data Service on Lg Stylo 4

Accomplice

Bad Data Service on Lg Stylo 4

LTE: ESM 65535 APN-x.boost.ispsn Error message keeps popping up on my phone. And it my data keeps turning off and on. Can someone please help me? Its fustrating. Im gettin ready to find a different provider. I already factory reset my ohone 5 times. I called customer service plenty of times. And they keep telling me the same thing over and over. Just to troubleshoot. Soneone please help me. I really would appreciate it.
61 REPLIES 61
Agent

Re: Bad Data Service on Lg Stylo 4

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @Christina1. Please, send us a private message with your full address, phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the phone and the ICCID/SIM card number to further investigate. 

I'm having the same problem with my lg stylo 4. I've also reset it and nothing has helped. I really hate the fact i used to have excellent service and data and now i have nothing or it'll say i do but it'll be really slow and i just paid my phone bill the other day.

I've also had this issue. I've also done everything they've asked me to do. I've never had such horrible service in my life. I'm really considering changing companies. I literrally just paid my bill and its still slow or never any data or service at all when i never used to have an issue.
Agent

Hi there, @Babysnowbunny93! Are you getting any specific error message? Where did you purchase that phone? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Accomplice

I also did everything. Everytime i call customer service. I heard same the thing everytime. Same steps everytime. I never had this problem with the Zte Max Xl. It started with the Lg Stylo 4. I paid $80.00 this month. For what just to have horrible service. Im looking for another provider. I cant do this with Boost Mobile.
Accomplice

Im also having same issue. I've always had boost and multiple different phones and never had any issues with service or data. Someone please help
Agent

Hi there Afish7114. We definitely would like to look into his for you. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Victor21

Accomplice

W summer st Monroe City mo
Highlighted
Accomplice