Android 9/Pie update for LG Stylo 4??

Go to solution
Highlighted

Android 9/Pie update for LG Stylo 4??

Will the LG Stylo 4 be getting the newest Android 9/Pie update (phone came with Oreo 8.1)?? If so, when? I've scoured the internet and can't find a solid answer on if or when...
See more topics labeled with:
28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted
Accomplice

Exactly.. it's been 4 weeks since I asked but no reply from a rep. Sprint had the update for like 2 months now but I've seen nothing about Boost Mobile's Pie 9 update. Thanks for calling LG fam. Personally I don't think Boost's LG Stylos 4 will get the Pie update because they don't want to give it.
Highlighted
Accomplice

As you can see they didn't give you a bs story...they didn't give a story at all smh
Highlighted
Groupie

Add it to my LG Stylo 4
Highlighted
Accomplice

What do you mean?
Highlighted
Accomplice

You want pie buy a new phone because lg never gonna update they started this **bleep** with Android 8 with lg stylo 3
Highlighted
Accomplice

Well they shouldn't have made us think it was coming for LG Stylos 4
Highlighted
Accomplice

Easy since lg stylo 3 they don't do mayor updates only every 3 months a security patch I now is for sales phone but sprint must obliged to do mayor upgrades blame lg is a **bleep**.

Highlighted

Exactly! I'm over here thinking I'm about to get Android Pie Because I noticed on my Gboard I have pie emojis but Everytime I hit one of the newer emojis it pops up as a square so I had went to see if I had to update my phone but no system update only a security patch.. hopefully boost can hurry up and give it to us
Highlighted
Accomplice

I doubt boost will give it to us