Activate lg v30s unlocked

Highlighted
Accomplice

Activate lg v30s unlocked

I purchased the lg v30s its on the updated boost list tried to activate and will not.Called boost to find out why they confirmed its on the list don't no why this won't activate..anyone have an answer?
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Accomplice

boostmobile is terrible no one knows anything. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I did purchse from lg why it does not activate?

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Drummer! Unfortunately, certain devices may not be compatible even if they are on the list. You can confirm if a phone is compatible using our MEID identifier online through this link http://boost.co/2o8jFRc.

Highlighted
Groupie

@EdmundM
This IMEI checking tool just keeps saying: Bummer!
Something went wrong here on our end. Try entering your device ID again and be careful to enter the numbers correctly. If you continue to get this message, it may mean we are still working out the kinks.
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, alynnsi333. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone IMEI number and a brief description of your request.

Highlighted
Groupie

I appreciate your response as well as your concern for my issue. I figured out that the web browser I normally use on my phone was the reason for the tool not performing as expected. I switched over to Chrome browser and the problem was non-existent. Thanks, again for ensuring my security and satisfaction.
Highlighted
Agent

That’s so good to hear! We remain at your service.

Highlighted
Accomplice

was wondering will the lgv30+ work on boost mobile now? After researching network bands, it is compatible.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Xizziano. You can check if the device is eligible online https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

How come other people received an answer to a phones compatibility questions?
I dont have the phone to provide the imei. you dont have a list of compatible phones?