Data roaming

SOLVED
Highlighted
Accomplice

Data roaming

Ive tried everything and at home or anywhere i go i get the message that i lost data connectivity..... It turns roaming on and every month once my roaming usage is up i got nothing. Ive tried all updates and just cant get my service to work right, others with the same phone and service dont have this problem. Could really use some help or ideas please
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Data roaming

Please send us a private message with your current address, we'd like to review this for you.

20 REPLIES
Agent

Hello @Meldrumjoe17!

Thank you for letting us know about this. We apologize for the inconveniences. We'll do our best to help you. What type of phone do you have?

~Nosh_CxUx

Accomplice

Samsung galaxy j7
Accomplice

Sorry i thought i replied before, but realized it was just a notification email for this community and it didn't send
Agent

Thank you so much for the information. How long ago did this issue started happening?

Accomplice

About march or april
Agent

Thank you so much for that information, Meldrumjoe17. Could you please send us a private message with the nearest cross streets and your zip code for further assistance?

Accomplice

State street and Rt 5 & 20 13148
Agent

Hello, Meldrumjoe17. Thank you very much for the information provided. Please follow this procedure to update the networks in your phone:

Note: Before doing the following, please make sure that the WIFI feature is set to OFF and the mobile data ON, this is extremely important during this process.

* Go to the keypad and enter ##72786#

*When SCRTN is change to factory default value for DSA message appears, select Yes. ◦

* The device powercycles. ◦Allow the hands free activation to begin automatically.

* After PRL is updated, select OK.

* Select OK if there is a profile or firmware update. ◦ The device powercycles again.

◦When it powers on, data services have been reset.

Accomplice

I have previously tried this, but i will try it again now