Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

liberación de un motorola i410

Highlighted
Groupie

liberación de un motorola i410

Hello could you please release my phone, I had it active long ago this was the number . now I would like to use it in Mexico, but it is not allowed to grab another company, I comply with the requirements that mention . please.

7 RESPUESTAS 7
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: liberación de un motorola i410

You could activate it with boost mobile again and sign up for the $5 Todo Mexico Plan that will give you International Roaming in Mexico with unlimited calls!
Highlighted
Groupie

How can i actívate the $5 todo México?, is this per month?. by the way, if i insist to reléase my phone, is it possible?
Highlighted

Hey there, alpha0! The Todo Mexico plan is a monthly fee. Your device can be unlocked if it complies with the required requirements.

Groupie

to unlock it, what are the required requirements?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, alpha0. Thanks for stopping by. To unlock a cellphone, it must comply with the following requirements:

-The device has not been reported as lost or stolen.
-The device has been active for at least 12 months on the same account.
-A payment has been made within the last 90 days.    
-The device must be powered on and in Sprint coverage, within the U.S., with the original SIM card inserted.

If you have any other questions, just let us know.

Highlighted
Groupie

if i want the 5 dollar per month todo México, what do i need to do?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! You can add the $5 Todo Mexico add-on by accessing your account online here. After you add it once, it will stay on your account and require you to pay $5 extra every month.