Boost Customer Badges

Highlighted
Community Manager

Boost Customer Badges

Hi folks!  I believe I've given everyone their badges up to 11/02/16 at 6:20 PM CT.  I'll swing back by and check for new members every so often to be sure you get your shiny badge.  If I accidentally miss you, like it's been a few weeks and nada, please send me a private message to let me know you're still in need.  Thanks!

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Boost Customer Badges

Added members up through today, 11/25/16, 11:00 AM.  

As always, I check for new members pretty regularly but if I miss you, feel free to send me a message..

Thank you for joining and welcome!

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Community Manager

Hi Folks!  We have the list updated through 3/14/2017.  If I missed you,, please let me know and I'll get you a badge right away.

Community Manager

Enthusiast

Cara decker