Highlighted
Groupie

What is a pm?

How do I send a pm?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: What is a pm?

A "PM" is a private message, @Cheche1979 and you can send one a couple different ways.  If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message".

Pm windo.JPG

Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field.  Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good.  

You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon.  It's the little envelope icon in this pictureboostprofileavi.JPG

From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Boost Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

1 REPLY
Community Manager

Re: What is a pm?

A "PM" is a private message, @Cheche1979 and you can send one a couple different ways.  If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message".

Pm windo.JPG

Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field.  Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good.  

You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon.  It's the little envelope icon in this pictureboostprofileavi.JPG

From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Boost Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.