Have some cool Boost swag? Show us your swag and your swagger!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Have some cool Boost swag? Show us your swag and your swagger!

Aqua Teen supporting boost mobileAqua Teen supporting boost mobile

Enthusiast

Enthusiast

Upgraded  from 3G To 4G . Hoping to win the J3 for my wife so she can upgradeUpgraded from 3G To 4G . Hoping to win the J3 for my wife so she can upgrade

Community Manager

hey @judyboyd12, do you have a picture of yourself with a Boost Tee Shirt, a hat or even just your boost phone?

SeaWolf
Community Manager
Captain of the Pirate Ship Vicious Cream Puff

If my answer (or someone else's) helped you solve a problem, please help others find the same info faster by clicking that Accepted Solution button.

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos.
Community Manager

Nice!  Let us know how you like it Robot Happy

dieselpower69 wrote:

Upgraded  from 3G To 4G . Hoping to win the J3 for my wife so she can upgradeUpgraded from 3G To 4G . Hoping to win the J3 for my wife so she can upgrade

SeaWolf
Community Manager
Captain of the Pirate Ship Vicious Cream Puff

If my answer (or someone else's) helped you solve a problem, please help others find the same info faster by clicking that Accepted Solution button.

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos.

Enthusiast

Should have upgraded sooner. Love this phone I give it a big thumbs up.👍recommend to any one it for sure. Nice job LG and @boost mobile.
Enthusiast

Should have upgraded sooner. Love this phone I give it a big thumbs up.👍recommend to any one it for sure. Nice job LG and @, boost mobile.

I Love boost mobile😍😘