Bring a Buddy to Boost Community: Win a New LG!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Bring a Buddy to Boost Community: Win a New LG!

05_Subway-0162.jpg

Step one:   Be an active Boost Customer and Community Member in good standing

• Active means you’ve created a new post, answered a question or participated in someone else’s discussion at least one time before the end of the sweepstakes period (midnight, April 15, 2017). 
    What's an activity?  Here are some examples:
    • Start a discussion by posing a question about your Boost phone, service or plan.
    • Answer a question in someone else's discussion (you may not ask and answer your own question)
    • Post a new tip or trick for getting the most out of your device and/or Boost service (tips and tricks must fall within Community Guidelines posted here)
    • Post your feedback about Boost Mobile: 1) device(s) 2) service/plan(s) 3) Community or Boost Mobile website

Step two:  Bring a Buddy to Boost Community

• Get a friend (online or real life), neighbor or coworker (anybody!) to join Community and start actively participating*.
    • To qualify as your Boost Buddy for this sweepstakes, your entrant must register on Boost Community with a new username after the contest start date (March 13, 2017).
    • Your Buddy will have until the sweepstakes end date(midnight April 15, 2017) to complete their own activity on Community (see above for ideas/examples).

Step three: Claim your Buddy!

• Simply reply to this thread with the user name of your new Boost Buddy.
    • We will verify that Buddies (entrants) truly do know one another, so no claiming a random new Boost Community member 
  • Once a new member has been 'claimed' by their referring Buddy and both have completed their activities on Community, each will each receive one entry into the Grand Prize Drawing.
  • Members may claim more than one Buddy, provided each new Buddy can be verified and completes at least one Community activity during the sweepstakes period. 
  • Finally, your claimed Buddies will be eligible to earn additional entries by referring a new Boost Buddy themselves.

Grand Prize Drawing: 3 lucky winners will each receive one Boost Mobile LG Device (Tribute HD, LG Stylo 2 or LG X Power, chosen at random). Winners will be selected by random drawing from qualified entries.

Winners will be notified via Private Message within 30 days of the sweepstakes end date. Devices can take 6 - 8 weeks to arrive.

If selected as a winner, we invite you to take a write a review and share a picture or video of you with your device.  We'll make sure you are featured here on Community and maybe even other Boost Mobile sites.

*All member content posted must meet Community Guidelines as well as the Community Terms of Use.  Members who violate the Community Guidelines during the sweepstakes period will not be eligible to participate.

*This sweepstakes is not open to dealers or Boost Mobile employees.  Only one phone per year per customer.

*Though anyone is welcome to join and participate on Boost Mobile's Community, sweepstakes submissions and shipping are eligible within the contiguous U.S. States only

*All entries subject to Complete Terms and Conditions posted here (be sure to read carefully)

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

11 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: Bring a Buddy to Boost Community: Win a New LG!

Gonna pass on this contest for sure. Too complicated for this old man. But thanks for the nice Swag I received in last contest although I didn't enter it to win anything.

Photo was NOT sideways. Loaded this way. Could not be corrected!Photo was NOT sideways. Loaded this way. Could not be corrected!

Community Manager

Well, you know @Star_Gazer, you've already got enough posts and comments to count as your activities.  All you'd need to do is introduce someone to the Community.  If they register and start posting,  shoot me a message and boom!  You're both in!

If you still think its not for you, I totally get that. Keep your eyes open for the next opportunity.

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Enthusiast

Bring your buddy and join us at boost for a chance to win a new phone
Community Manager

Hi @rebelmamma43, have you recruited a new Community member?  Let me know their username so I can enter you both in the contest once verified.

Community Manager

Groupie

Jayson Rohe
Enthusiast

Alright... I am guessing I already know the correct answer to this, but just want to make sure and who knows, maybe it'll answer it/confirm it for someone else too! So... with this sweepstakes, a "Boost Buddy" that you successfully urge to sign up and participate in these forums, they also have to be current Boost Mobile customers with active service as well right?? Just checking. I do have a couple of friends with Boost service, but my boyfriend USED to be a Boost customer for several years and is planning to switch back soon. So I just wanted to make sure whether or not a referred "Boost Buddy" who registers for the forums also needs to have an active account/service with Boost Mobile CURRENTLY. Thanks! 

50% Princess, ¼ Pirate, and ¼ Redneck (on my father's side)
Community Manager

Great question @s0nf1sh!  Anybody can join Community, customer or not but you do need to have active Boost service in order to win a phone.

I'll need the Community username of your buddy @Jblue, in order to verify and get you both entered

Community Manager

Enthusiast

How dio about winning the material although you did not sign up for anything?

Community Manager

All you have to do to win this one is get a friend to register here on Community @nastyjrdunk088.  Let me know your friends' name and I'll enter you both in the Sweepstakes.

Community Manager